Machine Learning Training will help you get to master the skills required to become an expert in this domain. We provide unique deep learning vs machine learning Certification blend of theoretical and practical approaches. We also teach different languages like python, AWS, azure machine language, R, NLP. Machine Learning is a subset of AI The main aim of AI is to make smart computers systems to solve human Complex problems.
Overview Of Machine Learning Training
Machine Learning Training is well-suited for consultants who are at the intermediate level. This course mainly requires an understanding of basic Statistics and Mathematics. In each session, every module is delivered based on real-time experiences. We ensure to enable the consultants to get well-equipped with all the possible solutions.
The ML course is based on AI (Artificial Intelligence) and you understand Business Analytics and R. Introduction of R like Data Information, Business Analytics and Business Intelligence. In the end, you will get the Machine Learning Certification with Tutorials and sufficient materials along with Interview questions.
Machine Learning Certification Key Features
- Learn about machine language algorithm
- Learn ai vs machine language
- Flexible Schedule you can optimize for training sessions according to your convenience
- 24/7 support will be given if you have any queries regarding the training
- Get Real-time Machine Learning Projects
- Get Machine Learning Interview Questions
- You Can Learn From Leading Experts
- You should follow deep learning with python
- After Completion Course Get Machine Learning Tutorial And Python Machine Learning Tutorial
- We provide course completion certification and machine learning jobs Assistance
Who Should Learn Machine Learning?
The ML Online Course you should know about Web development you will learn machine learning easy. This Course covers overview of R, Business Analytics and Business Intelligence and you learn this technologies how can play important role in solving complexing problems.This concepts using data without using explicity programmed this course related to Python why because Python language commomly used for Machine Language.
- It covers a detailed overview of carious Algorithms and Techniques such as regression, classification, time series modelling,
- Supervised learning and natural language processing etc.
- You can also use Python programming , python ai, AWS, azure, nlp languages to write code for implementing various algorithms in this certification training.
- You can gain a stronger understanding of the major Machine Learning projects with helpful examples.
- If you have knowledge about any Software Technology your eligible for this Course.
- Introduction of some of the important keywords in R like Data Information, Business Analytics, and Business Intelligence.
- You can also learn how R can play an important role in solving complex analytical problems.
- This module tells you what is R and how it is used by giants like Facebook, Google, etc.
- Learn use of ‘R’ in the industry.
- Compare R with other software in analytics.
- Business Analytics, Data, Information
- Understanding Business Analytics and R
- Compare R with other software in analytics
- Install R and its packages
- How to Perform basic operations in R using command line
- Welcome to Machine Learning! In this module, you will learn about the core idea of teaching a computer to learn concepts using data, without being explicitly programmed.
- Linear regression predicts a real valued output based on an input value.
- Application of linear regression for housing price prediction, and cost function
- Introduction of gradient descent method for learning.
- Linear algebra concepts. Basic understanding of linear algebra is necessary, especially as we begin to cover models with multiple variables.
- What if your input has more than one value? In this module, we will learn about how linear regression can be extended to accommodate multiple input features. Also learn about best practices for implementing linear regression.
- Programming assignments designed to help you understand how to implement learning algorithms. In order to complete the programming assignments, you should learn to use MATLAB or Octave. This module introduces Matlab/Octave and learn how to submit an assignment.
- Logistic regression is a method for classifying data for discrete outcomes. For example, logistic regression is used to o classify an email is spam or not. In this module, you will learn about classification, the application of logistic regression, and the cost function for logistic regression to multi-class classification.
- Machine learning models need to generalize. In this module, you will learn about regularization which helps to prevent models from over fitting the training data.
- Neural networks model is inspired by how the brain works. It is widely used in many applications. Neural networks help you to understand speech when you hear a voice through the phone. Machines that read the digits automatically also use neural networks. Like cashing a cheque.
- In this module, we introduce the back propagation algorithm that is used to help learn parameters for a neural network. Learn about implementing your own neural network for digit recognition.
- We share best practices for applying machine learning, and discuss the best ways to evaluate performance of the learned models.
- Identify the areas for improvement to optimize a machine learning algorithm. Understanding the performance of a machine learning system with multiple parts, and also how to deal with skewed data.
- Support vector machines (SVM) is a machine learning algorithm for classification. Learn and practice SVMs.
- We use unsupervised learning method to build models to understand our data better. Learn about k-Means algorithm for clustering that enable us to learn groupings of unlabeled data points.
- Introduction of Principal Components Analysis, and show how it can be used for data compression to speed up learning algorithms and visualization of complex datasets
- How to figure significant data from large number of data points. For example, in manufacturing, If we want to detect anomalies or defects. Learn how a dataset can be modeled for using Gaussian distribution, and how that model can be used for anomaly detection.
- When you buy a product online, many websites would automatically recommend other products that you may like. Recommender systems produce recommendations to look at patterns of activities between different products and different users. In this module, we introduce recommender algorithms such as the low-rank matrix factorization and collaborative filtering algorithm.
- Machine learning works best when there is an abundance of data. Application of machine learning algorithms with large datasets.
- Identifying and recognizing digits, words, and objects in an image is a challenging task. How to build an environment to solve this tasks.
Top Hiring Company
Machine Learning Online Training FAQ’s:
In current scenario, Machine Learning is a high-demanding course. Before the certification training, it’s essential for beginners to get familiar with the basics of Machine Learning.
In this field there are many job roles like Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, NLP Scientists, Computer Vision Engineers and data architects. FolksIT Machine Learning course will help you gain all the necessary skills to become eligible for such roles.
We provide 24/7 support through chat, e-mail and telephone. We have a dedicated team which provides assistance through our forum.
FolksIT certification course is designed by industry best experts who know what skills are most valued by the employers. All the topics will be covered and a deep learning of the basics will be thoroughly covered which will allow you to start a great career in this field.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.