The Tableau Training Online has been designed per the best and latest information and key practices of the industry by our leading industry experts having substantial experience in Tableau and the data visualization domain. Tableau is one of the most popular data visualization, business intelligence, and reporting tool. This Tableau Training Online will help you master all the tricks and techniques for creating powerful and efficient business intelligence reports and dashboards. By the end of this course, you will be to land lucrative Tableau developer jobs. We have also specifically designed the Tableau course for students where they can sharpen their analytical skills.
What is Tableau?
Tableau visualization is one of the fastest-growing BI tools. It is easy to deploy and learn. It is an inevitable aspect of business analytics that allows us to analyze trends and make quick decisions. Our expert faculty are proactive in solving your queries and providing you with the best information. This Tableau Training Online will enable you to create bar charts, pie charts, and line graphs also create dynamic dashboards.
These live instructor-led classes are designed to give you the best learning environment with classes being much more interactive, interesting, and engaging. This Tableau tutorial covers all the aspects from beginners to advance level. Our Tableau certification is in line with the requirements of the latest trends of the market.
Tableau Visualization Course Key Features
- Installation and Configuration of Tableau software
- Key concepts of data visualization
- Learn to build interactive dashboards, business reports, and presentations
- Get Tableau certification
- Provide you with important Tableau interview questions
- Tableau eLearning material for self-study
- One to One sessions
Who Should go for Tableau eLearning?
This course primarily benefits data scientists, business analysts, and other professionals who want to up skill or shift to the data visualization domain by learning Tableau. Individuals who want to pursue a career in Tableau. Professionals who want Tableau certification to boost their career can also opt.
- What is Database evaluation?
- Database Evaluation types
- What is Data where Housing?
- Data where Housing Characteristics and Architecture
- Difference between OLTP And OLAP
- What is Dimension table?
- When to use Dimension?
- Types of Dimension Tables
- What is Fact table and types?
- When to use Fact table?
- Types of Fact tables
- What is Star schema and snowflake schema?
- What is Business Intelligence and Visual Intelligence?
- Gartner Magic quadrant for BI
- Why Tableau
- History of Tableau
- Characteristics of Tableau
- Tableau versions.
- Differences between different versions of tableau.
- What is Vizql?
- Use of Vizql in Tableau.
- Tableau Architecture and components.
- What is Tableau Desktop, Server, Prep?
- What is Tableau Reader?
- What is Tableau Online?
- What is Tableau Public?
- Tableau Extensions
- Types of Extensions
- When to use Tableau Extensions?
- Differences between Twb and Twbx extensions
- Define Dashboard
- Usage of Dashboard
- Define workbook
- Usage of Workbook
- Define worksheet
- Usage of worksheets
- Define stories
- Usage of stories
- Ways to use Worksheet, Dashboard, Workbook, Stories
- Dash Board Components
- Types of Data Connections in Tableau
- Connect to Live Data connection
- Extract Data connection in Tableau
- Creation of Extract file in Tableau
- What is Join?
- Types of Joins
- When to use Joining?
- Performing the Joins in tableau
- Performing Data Blending in Tableau
- Join vs. Data Blending
- Line Graphs
- Single Line graphs
- Dual Line Graphs
- Blended Axis
- Difference between Blended axis and Dual axis
- Horizontal Bar Charts
- Vertical Bar charts
- Side-Side by bar charts
- Stacked Bar charts
- Pie Charts
- Gantt Charts
- What is Tree Maps?
- Heat Maps
- Tree map implementation
- Filed Maps
- What is Geo-Coding and implementation?
- Importing External Custom Geo coding
- Symbol Maps
- What is Filters?
- Filters on Dimensions
- What is Wild Card?
- Filters on Measures
- Context Filters
- Global Filters
- Quick Filters
- Defining Filters at Source
- Defining Filters at Custom SQL
- What is Parameter?
- Creating Parameter
- Exploring Parameter Controls
- Work with the parameter
- Click interaction working with parameter
- Show and Hide Sheets dynamically using Parameter
- What is Group?
- When to use Group?
- Editing Existing Group
- Limitation of groups
- What is Set?
- When to Use Sets?
- Types of Sets
- What is Tableau Calculation?
- Using INDEX (),RANK (),LAST(),FIRST() Functions
- Performing RUNNING_SUM Calculations
- Performing WINDOW_SUM Calculations
- Performing String Calculations
- Performing Boolean Calculations
- Performing DATE Calculations.
- What is Trend Analysis?
- Logarithmic Model
- Exponential Model
- Linear Model
- Polynomial Model
- What is Fore Casting and implementation?
- What is Reference Line and types?
- Drop Lines
- Define Actions
- Usage of Actions
- Types of Actions in tableau
- How to Trigger the Action?
- What is a Hierarchy?
- How are Drill downs, Roll ups and Hierarchies related to each other?
- What are Automatic Hierarchies?
- How to create Custom Hierarchy in Tableau?
- Removing Hierarchy
- Tableau Advanced Charts
- Tableau Advanced topics
- Publishing workbook to online
Top Hiring Company
Tableau Online Training FAQ’s:
Tableau is the fastest-growing business analytics and data visualization tool. It helps in analyzing a large amount of unsorted data into an understandable and required format. This helps you to make business decisions quickly.
We provide you certification upon completion of the course successfully. Our certificate is accredited with many leading organizations and helps you gain trust and credibility among the companies hiring.
We will provide you with a video recording of the class. And also Tableau eLearning material for self-study.
Yes, we do assist you with the job. And also our Tableau online course is job-oriented.
Yes, it is easy to learn as well as easy to deploy.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.