- 02-Sep-2021 04:59 pm
- 54 Viewed
- 0 Comments
Students of all ages & experience levels are opting for online education. Hence, students now have ample opportunities to learn new things related to many technical & non-technical courses.
Why should you take a part in Online Education?
Online teaching provides a chance for students & professionals to impact lives & to contribute towards a growing industry. It also helps them to share their expertise with others. After going through all the benefits given below, you can decide on it:
- Every individual has the freedom to learn whatever they want.
- Learning courses at the comfort of your home.
- Online learning helps individuals to work while studying.
- Online learning offers ultimate comfort & flexibility.
- Online certification will help your resume to shine over others.
- The cost of online education is affordable compared to traditional education.
- Students & working professionals can study at their own pace.
- Trainees will get more time for teacher-student interaction.
- You can enhance your career prospects through online learning.
- It provides better access to experts in the field & thereby expanding your professional network.
Future of e-learning
Teaching became a prospective career in the 21st century due to the COVID, popularity & growth of the e-learning industry:
- US online service & business platform LinkedIn acquired e-learning website Lynda.com in 2015 for 1.5 billion USD. (Source:-Inc.com).
- Furthermore, around 30 percent of higher education students in the United States have opted for at least one distance online course. (Source: educations.com).
- Online degrees on technical & non-technical courses will cost 50% less. (Source: onlinestudies.com).
Why Online Training is better than Traditional Training?
Compared to online classes, traditional training & classrooms have certain constraints:-
Compared to online classes, schools & colleges known for imparting knowledge through traditional methods are not capable of hiring every professional to teach all the subjects that come under the curriculum.
In a traditional method of teaching courses such as in schools or colleges, management hires new staff or cut it to meet their financial requirements. In an online setup, there is no such issue.
When it comes to following a syllabus of a school, college, or university, the problem with traditional learning is that the learners might not be able to understand every subject thoroughly. But in online classes, doubts regarding every subject or topic of a course are cleared by the subject matter experts.
Traditional schools or universities take students in large numbers. They can’t start classes for one person. Online classes don’t have such issues. Any individual can join or follow the online class anytime & anywhere according to his/her choice.
Eligibility for taking Online Courses
Individuals with need:
- Stable & fast internet connection.
- Laptop/ desktop with an in-built camera.
- Headset with the noise-cancellation feature.
Potential drawbacks of Online Learning Courses
- The first & foremost drawback of any course available online is lack of accreditation.
- Personal interaction with the instructor is not possible.
- Online classes imparting technical or non-technical courses need more work & productivity from learners.
- Management of time is the biggest problem for students joining online courses.
- The global E-learning market estimation is $135.9 billion driven by a compounded growth of 8.8%.
- According to the predictions of market analysts, the growth estimation of the global self-paced E-learning market is at a CAGR of 2.13% for the duration of 2019-2023.
- The market estimation of Global Market E-learning is going to reach $49. 87 billion by 2026.
Source: - elearn2grow.com.
FAQs on Online Classes
- How much time should be spent on one online class every week?
Answer: The time spent on each class depends on the instructor taking the class. Different instructors will format their classes. Hence, you have to plan for spending 6-12 hours a week on one class.
- How is the study material available online?
Answer: Accessing the study material will be easy for every student once he/she signs up for the online class/college.
- What is the age limit for an individual to take up online classes?
Answer: There is no age limit for joining online classes and anyone interested to get educated can join online classes.
- What are the technical requirements for the online course?
Answer: Individuals must fulfill the following technical requirements for learning courses online:
- A high-speed internet connection of approximately 1.5 Mbps or higher for accessing course materials & resources.
- A compatible operating system such as Windows 8 or 10.
- The web browser like Chrome or Firefox.
- Webcam for online interaction with the instructor & other classmates.
- What is the cost of taking an online class or course?
Answer: Online courses provided by each university or a private organization will cost around $300 to $400 per credit hour. Besides that, several classes had application fees in the $30-$50 range.
Online courses are suitable for individuals living or working in remote locations. It is also for busy professionals who are not capable of allotting extra time for such courses.
Several technical courses such as Linux, Big Data Hadoop, and many more are capable of enhancing the careers of software professionals to a great extent.
Through these online courses, people from various walks of life always get the chance to learn more new lessons, skills & gain knowledge that will shape their lives in the long run.
There are many online platforms, institutions, and training centers that are known for providing credible & genuine courses with proper accreditation and FolksIT is one of them.
- Maximo Training 10 Min ago
- Why Pega Certification? 10 Min ago
- What is QlikView? 10 Min ago
- Quality Management 10 Min ago
- About digital marketing 10 Min ago
- What is WordPress? 10 Min ago
- Best Data Visualization Tools (Free & Paid) 10 Min ago
- Popular Mobile App Development Platforms 10 Min ago
- Understanding Higher education in the USA 10 Min ago
- Complete Guide to Machine Learning 10 Min ago
- Importance of SharePoint 10 Min ago
- Overview of IOS Developer Training 10 Min ago
- What is ETL testing? 10 Min ago
- What is Informatica PowerCenter? 10 Min ago
- What is Network Plus certification? 10 Min ago
- Everything about PySpark 10 Min ago
- Content Management System (CMS) - Complete Guide 10 Min ago
- Big Data Analytics in Today’s World 10 Min ago
- Web Design vs Web Development 10 Min ago
- Everything about Six Sigma Certification 10 Min ago
- Artificial Intelligence - The next big thing 10 Min ago
- Why JQuery training is important? 10 Min ago
- Spring Boot Training - Benefits & Things to learn 10 Min ago
- Types of Agile Business Analyst certification 10 Min ago
- Benefits of AWS Database 10 Min ago