- +1 970-442-2002
FolksIT is providing SharePoint course and you will get 100% job assistance after pursuing the course. We will provide real-time projects so that you can practice all the concepts that have been taught in the class. Our course is available at an affordable price and you can take up the online classes after being satisfied by the demo classes.
Online SharePoint Training
You can pursue online SharePoint training in which you will learn about the object models of the server side and client side. You will learn many other concepts like development and deployment of solution apps along with giving different types of permissions to be given to different users.
The training will be given live and recorded SharePoint online training videos for each lecture will also be provided. You will also get SharePoint online tutorials for understanding all the concepts in detail and revising them before going for the exam.
SharePoint Online Certifications Key Features
- Different SharePoint online training topics will be taught during the course
- Availability of SharePoint online training for end users and SharePoint online admin training
- You can also pursue SharePoint o365 training
- Instructors will be available 24/7
- Get Interview Questions and Tutorial
- Well-qualified instructors will teach the course
- Mock sessions will be available.
- Get SharePoint Online Training Courses Videos
Who Should Take SharePoint Development Training?
SharePoint site training can be taken up by those people whose aim is to become a SharePoint developer. Other people who can pursue the course are .Net developers and freshers who have the knowledge of basic programming.
SharePoint Online Course Important Facts
- Data management can be improved.
- Content delivery can be optimized.
- Productivity will be increased.
- Centralized administration can be done
- SharePoint 2013 Overview
- SharePoint 2013 Architecture
- SharePoint On-Premises and Cloud differences
- Software & Hardware requirements
- Installation & Configuration of SharePoint 2013
- Exploring SharePoint 2013 Central Administration
- What is a Farm?
- What is a Web Application?
- What is a Site Collection?
- What is a Web?
- What is a List?
- What is application pool?
- User authentication and management
- Authentication providers
- User Groups Management
- Create a new web application
- Create and manage Site collections
- Use Host header for site collections
- Web application Content Database
- Configure default authentication
- Manage Site collections
- Manage sites
- Manage lists (Lists / Libraries)
- Site Templates
- Create custom Site / List Solutions
- Create / Use content types
- Apply Security
- Default office application integrations
- What is Form Library?
- Introduction to InfoPath
- Creating InfoPath Form
- Using Different types of Data Sources
- Custom Code Implementations
- Using SOA Samples
- Design Manager
- Device Channels
- Import Design Package
- Page Layouts & Templates
- Master Pages
- Welcome Page
- Image Renditions
- What is Designer?
- User of Designer
- Create Site Columns / Lists / Sites / Conte types etc.
- Create pages
- Connecting Diff data sources
- Create custom master pages
- Attaching / Detaching master pages
- External content types
- Development technics and Options
- SharePoint API
- Tools and Utilities
- Packaging and Deployment Solutions
- Farm Solution and Sandbox Solutions
- Introduction to API
- SharePoint Source Access
- Using LINQ
- More real time examples
- Introduction to Client API (CSOM)
- Using LINQ.
- Introduction to Web Parts
- Creating Custom Web Parts
- Writing the Web Part Custom Properties
- Connectable Web Parts
- User Control Bases Web Parts
- Advanced Visual Web Parts
- Web Part Architecture
- Features and uses of SharePoint
- Creation and implementation of custom Feature
- Define Event Receivers know about its uses
- How to write custom event receiver (Synchronous / Asynchronous)?
- Understand the concept of Remote receivers
- Introduction to workflows
- SharePoint 2013 Default Workflows
- SharePoint Designer 2013 Workflows
- List Workflows
- Site Workflows
- Reusable Workflows (With Real time)
- Custom code workflows based on WWF
- Excel Services
- Access Services
- Performance Services
- Create External content type
- Connect to the Data sources
- Introduction to APPS
- Using 3rd party APPS
- Creating and Deploying Custom APPS
- Work on Cloud based with APPS
- Using default search
- Creating custom content source
- Customize the Search result
- Make Backup & Restore with Diff Scenarios
Top Hiring Company
SharePoint Online Training FAQ’s:
No! Currently, no free training courses are available.
Yes! You will get SharePoint Interview questions with answers.
The other trainings that you will get are as follows.
• SharePoint site owner training
• SharePoint site training
• SharePoint designer online training
• SharePoint online development training
• SharePoint online basic training
Yes! Mock interview sessions will be available.
The facility of demo classes will also be available.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.