This Graphic design online course is developed by our experienced creative professionals with substantial experience in graphic design. This graphic designer course will propel you from beginner to expert level. You will master the skills required by attending Graphic Design Classes Online. This eLearning will make you proficient in using graphic design tools effectively. A graphic design certificate will help gain trust and credibility among the companies. The goal of this course is to equip learners with skills and techniques to accelerate their graphic design careers.
Graphic Design Online Course Overview
Graphic design is a craft of creating visual content to communicate, it is also known as communication design. It is always made of images and words. The graphic design certificate covers the principles of colour theory, typography, branding, logo design, layout, and more. You will learn graphic design work needed for specific industries and organizations.
These instructor-led live classes will be better than the classroom environment. You will be provided with dummy graphic design projects to practice upon. Our instructors would guide you with every specific detail necessary for you to be a pro in graphic designing.
Graphic Design Certification - Key Features
- One to one training sessions
- Core concepts of graphic design
- Designing concepts of interface design, motion graphics, and editorial design
- In-depth knowledge of Graphic design theory
- Get Graphic design tutorials for self-learning
- Flexible Timings
- Practising with Graphic design programs
- Get Graphic Design Online Classes
- Assisting in building a good graphic designer resume
- Assisting with graphic designer jobs and graphic design internships
- Real-time Projects
Who should take Graphic Design Courses Online?
This course primarily benefits website designers, Logo designers, product designers, T-shirt designers, social media experts, and marketers. Individuals who want to pursue a career in graphic design can also opt for it. Additionally, it benefits individuals seeking a graphic design certificate.
- Software Installation
- Types of Images
- Types of resolution
- Introduction to Photoshop
- Raster and Vector Graphics
- Overview of Workspace
- Color Modes
- Selection tools
- Crop & Slice tools
- Retouching Tools
- Painting tools
- Drawing Tools
- Type Tools
- Navigation tools
- Annotation Tools
- Measurement Tools
- Tools using option Bar(Overview)
- Rulers, Grids and Guides
- Layer Basics
- Grouping Layers
- Layer Effects and Style
- Masking Concepts
- Create Clipping Mask
- Filter Basics
- Filter Effects
- Lighting Filters
- Customized Filter Effects(3-4 examples)
- Creating Animated Gif files
- Create Banners
- Design Glossy Buttons
- Creating passport size photos
- Overview of Menu Items and Filters
- Design Logos & Banners
- Design Buttons & Icons
- Design a Web Layouts
- Getting Started
- Introduction to Adobe Illustrator CC 2020
- What is Adobe Illustrator?
- Installing Illustrator via Creative Cloud.
- Touring the Illustrator interface.
- Exploring the Illustrators Tools panel.
- Creating new documents.
- Modifying and saving your documents.
- Setting up your Illustrator preferences.
- Navigating Your Documents
- Navigating a single document.
- Navigating multiple documents.
- Working with Illustrators panels.
- Building and saving your own workspace.
- Understanding screen modes.
- Creating and using custom views.
- Creating and using custom guides.
- Locking and hiding artwork.
- What are Artboards?
- Creating multiartboard documents.
- Exploring the Artboards panel.
- Adding artboards on the fly.
- Manipulating artboards with the Artboard tool.
- Exporting your artboards as files.
- Understand Layers
- Exploring the Layers panel.
- Creating and editing layers.
- Targeting objects inside the Layers panel.
- Working with sublayers.
- Hiding, locking, and deleting layers.
- How to organize artwork using layers?
- Drawing Basic Shapes
- Understanding vector paths.
- Drawing basic lines and curves.
- Drawing spirals.
- Drawing rectangles and ellipses.
- Drawing polygons and stars.
- Using the Pencil tool for freehand drawing.
- Modifying existing shapes and paths.
- Exploring Illustrators drawing modes.
- Transforming Objects
- Using the Direct Selection tool.
- Grouping objects together.
- Edit grouped artwork through isolation mode.
- Moving and duplicating objects.
- Scaling objects.
- Rotating objects.
- Distorting and transforming objects.
- Using the Transform Each command.
- Reflecting objects.
- Fills and Strokes
- How to add color fills to your objects?
- How to create and using gradient fills?
- How to add strokes to your objects?
- How to add endpoints and dashed lines to your strokes?
- How to add gradient strokes to your objects?
- How to create variable width strokes?
- Understanding CMYK vs. RGB color
- Adjusting Illustrators color settings
- Understanding process vs. global swatches
- Creating and using spot colors
- Working with color groups.
- Importing Adobe Color themes.
- Loading ASE files into Illustrator.
- Using the Appearance Panel
- Exploring the Appearance panel.
- Attribute stacking order explained.
- Applying multiple fills and strokes.
- Working with live effects.
- Saving appearances as graphic styles.
- Creating Complex Shapes
- Creating compound paths and shapes.
- Working with the Pathfinder panel.
- Using the Illustrator Brush tools.
- Using the Eraser tool.
- Usage of the Shape Builder tool to create artwork
- Pen Tool
- Pen tool basics.
- Drawing curves with the Pen tool.
- Drawing complete shapes with the Pen tool.
- Enabling and disabling the rubberband preview.
- Avoiding the whips with the Pen tool.
- Tracing exercise.
- Creating point and area type objects.
- Use control panel for making basic edits.
- Exploring the type panels.
- Flowing text around objects.
- Setting type onto a path.
- Learning essential type shortcuts
- Adding Typekit desktop fonts to Illustrator.
- Converting text into paths.
- Using Raster Graphics in Illustrator
- Placing linked images into Illustrator.
- Working with the Links panel.
- Embedding images into your Illustrator documents.
- Using clipping masks.
- Using the Image Trace panel.
- Converting pixels into paths.
- Printing and Exporting Artwork
- Printing your artwork.
- Saving files for print using PDF.
- Packaging files for print production.
- Saving files for the web.
- Saving in legacy formats.
- Placing linked Illustrator files into Photoshop.
- Placing linked Illustrator files into InDesign.
- Getting started
- Adding or editing text
- Adding or replacing graphics
- Printing and creating a PDF
- Working with InDesign Documents
- Exploring the application window.
- Navigating and zooming.
- Selecting objects.
- Working with panels.
- Setting rulers and measurements.
- Adjusting view and preview settings.
- Saving and reverting documents.
- How to save CS6, CS5, or CS4 with IDML.
- Creating a Document
- New documents.
- Putting ruler guides on your page.
- Adding text frames.
- Typing and editing text.
- Applying basic text formatting.
- Importing graphics.
- Managing Pages
- Inserting, deleting, and moving pages.
- Creating and applying master pages.
- Overriding master page items.
- Setting margin and column guides.
- Changing page size.
- Adding page numbering.
- Changing page numbering with sections.
- Inserting special characters.
- Importing text.
- Threading text frames.
- Setting text frame columns.
- Setting text inset and vertical justification.
- Permitting the text frames to shrink and grow.
- Putting text on a path.
- Using the Story Editor.
- Checking spelling.
- Using Find/Change.
- Setting the view quality of artwork.
- Using the Links panel.
- Editing graphics in their original app.
- Fitting graphics to the frame.
- Using image transparency and clipping paths.
- Inserting QR codes.
- Formatting Objects
- Stroking and filling frames and paths.
- Colorizing images. Adjusting transparency
- Adding drop shadows.
- Using other transparency effects.
- Copying formatting with the Eyedropper tool.
- Finding and changing object formatting.
- Creating color swatches.
- Danger and power of unnamed colors.
- Creating gradient swatches.
- Applying gradients.
- Frames And Paths
- Draw and edit path and frame shapes.
- How to add rounded corners and other corner options?
- Making polygons and starbursts.
- Creating text outlines.
- Managing Objects
- Stacking objects.
- Creating and controlling layers.
- Managing objects in the Layers panel.
- Grouping and locking objects.
- Nesting objects.
- Aligning and distributing.
- Understanding text wrap.
- Using anchored objects.
- Transforming Objects
- Duplicating objects. Rotating objects.
- Scaling objects.
- Skewing objects.
- Mirroring objects.
- Character Formatting
- Applying advanced character formatting
- Changing case.
- Using Find/Change for text formatting.
- Using Find Font.
- Paragraph Formatting
- Applying formatting to a paragraph
- Using drop caps.
- How to add rules (lines) below or above a paragraph.
- Spanning a paragraph across multiple columns. Shading paragraphs and boxes.
- Setting tabs
- Adding automatic bullets.
- Numbering paragraphs.
- Creating and applying paragraph styles.
- Using character styles.
- Editing and redefining styles.
- Using object styles.
- Creating a table.
- Adjusting rows and columns.
- Adding, moving, and deleting rows and columns.
- Formatting a table. Formatting cells
- Placing graphics in cells.
- Interactive Documents
- Adding hyperlinks.
- Creating an interactive PDF.
- Exporting a reflowable EPUB.
- Exporting a fixed-layout EPUB.
- Packing, Printing And Exporting
- Packaging for output.
- Using the Print dialog box.
- Exporting a PDF.
- Exporting text.
Top Hiring Company
Graphic Design Training FAQ’s:
Graphic designing is a profession of creating visual content to communicate messages. Designers use images and words to meet users' specific needs and focus on the logic of displaying elements in interactive designs.
The graphic designer's responsibilities include Planning concepts, Illustrating concepts by designing examples, finishing art by operating necessary equipment and software. Producing wonderful visual work consistently.
The average salary for a graphic designer is $52,141/yr. and goes up with individuals' experience and the company he is working for.
We provide you with a graphic design certificate upon the completion of the course successfully. Our certificate is accredited by many leading organizations. It will help you gain trust and credibility among the companies while hiring
Yes, it should be in the US.
A graphic style is set with reusable attributes. It allows you to change the look of an object by applying color, altering transparency, and apply effects.
The 8 types of graphic design are
- Visual Identity graphic design
- Marketing and Advertising graphic design
- User interface graphic design
- Publication graphic design
- Packaging graphic design
- Motion graphic design
- Environmental graphic design
- Art and illustration for graphic design
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.