- +1 970-442-2002
The Drupal online Course is crafted by our leading industry experts working with top organizations. Drupal is an open-source content management system. It provides a user interface that allows you to create and publish your content easily. Drupal API is one of the most popular frameworks for build web pages. The drupal job market is also very strong. In this Drupal API Online Training, you will learn all the concepts of Drupal modules and how to read and write from the database. You will learn about all the tricks and techniques used in Drupal development services.
What is Drupal?
Drupal is also a powerful web development platform. The Drupal platform is based on object-oriented programming patterns. Our expert faculty are proactive in providing you with real-time best practices and information used in the market. You will learn about creating custom modules in Drupal. And understanding Drupal’s API. You will learn how to build a completely dynamic website.
These live instructor-led online classes are designed to give a much better experience than classroom training. FolksIT’s eLearning is more interactive and engaging. It is designed in line with aspects of Drupal certification. You will learn about Drupal web development services., Drupal content management system, and Drupal website examples.
Drupal API Course Key Features
- Core concepts of Drupal Architecture
- Understanding of Drupal API
- Installation and configuration of Drupal
- Building, deploying and maintaining Drupal websites
- Schedule your timing according to your convenience
- One to One session
- Get Drupal certification
- Mock Projects for Practice
- Provide you with important Drupal interview questions
Who should take Drupal API Certification?
This course primarily benefits website developers, designers, and other professionals who want to shift to the Drupal domain. Individuals who want to pursue a career in Drupal can also opt. Additionally, Individuals who want Drupal certification to boost their career.
Overview of Drupal
Installation of Drupal
Understanding Architecture of Drupal
Exploring Main Menu of Drupal
What are Blocks and Regions in Drupal?
What are Drupal Themes and Layouts?
How to use Drupal Front Pages?
How to use Drupal Static Pages?
How to Create and manage Blog in Drupal?
How Create Drupal Articles?
How to Create basic Pages in Drupal?
What are the ways of creating content in Drupal?
How to modify or block Content in Drupal?
Ways to Delete Content in Drupal?
How to Publish Content in Drupal?
What is Menu Management with example?
Taxonomies of Drupal
How to use Comment module in Drupal?
What is Drupal User Management?
How to Optimize Drupal sites?
How to backup site in Drupal?
What is Site Upgrade in Drupal?
How to create an Announcements block in Drupal?
- How to create URL Alias?
- How to do custom site search in Drupal?
- Error Handling in Drupal
- How to translate multilingual content in Drupal?
- What are Triggers & Actions and how to use them?
- How to build Social Network in Drupal?
- What is Internationalization module and how to use it?
- What is Drupal Extension?
- How to use Default Modules in Drupal?
- Working Pane Module in Drupal?
- What is Book Module and how to use it?
- What is Aggregator Module in Drupal?
- How to use Drupal Contact Module?
- How to create Form Module?
- How to create Poll Module?
- Best practices of Site Security in Drupal?
- How to use Drupal E-Commerce?
- Methods to Setup Shopping Cart
- How to Create Products in Drupal?
- Create Categories
- How to configure Tax settings
- How to create new Discounts in Drupal?
- How to build and manage Receive Donations?
- How to configure Shipping module?
- Methods of Setup Payments?
- What are the ways of Invoice Generation?
- How to create Email content notifications?
- How to create order history route?
Top Hiring Company
Drupal API Online Training FAQ’s:
Drupal is an open-source platform. It is a content management framework written in PHP. It has useful features like easy content authoring, reliable performance, and excellent security.
It refers to the Drupal base theme project. Bootstrap refers to an external front-end framework. It is a process or phase.
Drupal certification is provided by Acquia. Our course is in line with Acquia certified developer exam. Our course enables you to take and pass the exam. They are conducted at Kryterion testing centers. They are proctored exams.
Yes, we do assist you in taking the certification exam and also clearing it.
The price varies for the certification from $155-$350
We would provide you with the recording of the class and Drupal tutorial for self-study.
Drupal isn't hard to use, but it can be hard to learn how to use it. It requires more technical experience than WordPress, but it is capable of producing more advanced sites.
The certified candidates will have a good scope in the web development. They can be placed as either Drupal developer or Software engineer.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.