- +1 970-442-2002
The Data visualization training program has been carefully crafted by our expert faculty working with leading organizations in the data science domain. This is the process of communicating complex information with simple graphics and charts. Data visualization is a strong and powerful communication format it allows people to see patterns and relationships found in data. The online course gives a comprehensive understanding of data visualization tools and data visualization techniques. This course will help you master drafting presentations by visualizations, animation, and storytelling techniques to provide data-driven recommendations. The course certificate will help you gain trust and credibility among the organizations hiring.
Data Visualization Course Overview
Data visualization is important because of the processing of information using charts, treemaps, and graphs to visualize a large amount of complex data. The infographics can predict sales volumes, can identify areas that need to be improved or modified, can shed light on factors influencing customer behavior. Data presentation and persuasion are some of the most in-demand skills making the career lucrative.
These online data visualization classes are in sync with best industry practices and standards. Some companies are providing internships. We also have workshops. This course will teach you from data visualization basics to advanced level and make your data visualization expert. You will also be briefed about various data visualization languages.
Data Visualization Course Key Features
- Introduction of Data Visualization, tools with examples
- Core concepts of data storytelling, Dashboard designs
- Concepts of a DV framework
- Live data visualization projects for practice
- Guidance to building good treemap in data visualization
- Assist you with data visualization jobs
- Provide you with DV course syllabus material for self-study
- Important data visualization interview questions
- One to one training sessions
- Choose your schedule according to your convenience
Who should get Data Visualization Certification?
This course primarily benefits programmers, marketers, people with data analysis skills, etc. Individuals with statistics background can also opt. And, also individuals who want to pursue a career in the data visualization domain. Additionally, professionals who want data visualization certificate to boost their careers.
- Exploring different Data, Data type, storage of data.
- Understanding Data visualization Basics: Create, close, Tabs, Groups, Editing, and Formatting.
- Using Excel Cell: Characteristic, Cell Reference, and Text to columns.
- Using Filling command: Copy and Fill, Advance Fill, Fill series, Flash Fill
- What are Data Sorting, Filters, Tables in Excel
- What are the diferent types of Data Visualization, Histogram, Graphs, Pie charts, Scatter plot, Bar, Line, Area etc.
- How to use Pivot table, Shortcuts?
- How to connect to data sources?
- How to perform transformations?
- How do you cleanse data in BI?
- How to create and optimize data models?
- Ways to create calculated columns, tables, and measures.
- Measuring performance by using cards, KPIs, and gauges.
- How to create hierarchies?
- Create and format interactive visualizations of data.
- How to manage custom reporting solutions?
- Accessing on-premises data.
- Configuration of a dashboard.
- How to Publish and embed reports?
- Introduction to data Visualization
- Understanding Tableau Architecture
- Learn about Tableau Prep workings
- What is Tableau Online?
- Understanding Tableau Server Architecture
- How to use Files in Tableau
- Exploring Tableau Workflow
- Methods of Connecting to Data, Data Types in Tableau
- What are Graphs, Tooltips?
- Learn about Hierarchies and Data Granularity
- What are Sorting, Grouping, Sets, Filters and how to use them?
- What is Parameters, Calculations
- How to create Tableau Dashboards?
- How to add Actions in a Dashboards?
- What is Tableau Stories?
- How to use Tableau Story workspace?
- Creating a Tableau Story.
Top Hiring Company
Data Visualization Online Training FAQ’s:
The process of communicating complex information with simple graphics and charts. It tells data-driven stories and allowing people to see patterns and relationships found in data
It gives a clear idea of what the information means by giving it visual context through maps and graphs. It gives insight into the vast amount of data.
- Column chart
- Bar graph
- Line graph
- Stacked bar graph
- Dual-axis chart
- Mekko Chart
- Pie Chart
- Scatter Plot
We provide you certification upon completing the course successfully. Our certificate is accredited with many leading organizations and it would be an added advantage for your hiring. Our certificate helps you gain trust and credibility among the companies.
The methods refer to the creation of graphical representations of information. Visualization plays a crucial part in data analytics and helps to interpret data in real-time structure by utilizing complex data sets.
- Language R
- Language C#
Their responsibilities are designing, maintaining, and developing user-friendly data visualizations and dashboards using complex datasets. Implementing best practices to ensure dashboard design.
The approximately average salary is $73,620/Yr.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.