Request For More Information !
This Cyber Security certification program is designed to equip the skills required to become an expert. Aimed to accelerate career growth and exposure, this course covers all fundamentals required for cybersecurity consulting and certification.
Cybersecurity is the protection of computer networks and connected devices from theft and digital attacks. With the combination of technologies and processes, cybersecurity improves confidentiality, integrity and prevents unauthorized access. This training program provides a fundamental understanding of ongoing cyber threats and attacks. You are trained with all the essential knowledge required for cybersecurity jobs.
- Become aware of the most common cybersecurity risks
- Stay up-to-date with the latest information and methods
- Start a career in cybersecurity and become an expert
- Advanced practical skillset training about online threats
- Acquire job-ready skills
Who should take this course?
Anyone looking for cybersecurity jobs requires some form of cybersecurity education. It is definitely a good field to get in if you continue to learn changes. This course is also suitable for beginners and cybersecurity inters looking for effective cybersecurity awareness. This course is designed to teach the basics of social engineering, network security, and online defense even if you have no prior experience or knowledge.
- What is the importance of hacking?
- Why it’s essential?
- Hacking terminology
- History of grate attack
- What is the importance of Linux in hacking?
- Introduction to networking
- Hacking methodology
- Footprinting (Information gathering)
- Why information gathering is important.
- Types of information gathering
- Google Hacking database
- OSINT Framework
- Discovering open ports
- discovering operating system
- discovering services and their versions
- Vulnerability scanning
- Types of vulnerability scanning
- Introduction to the metasploit.
- What are the modules?
- Brief explanation of modules
- Practice on modules
- Types of malwares
- Functionality of malware
- Countermeasures of malware
- Man in the middle attack
- Types of social engineering
- types of methods
- types of ciphers
- introduction to the web application hacking
- SQL injection
- Burp proxy
- Practice on web application hacking
- OWASP Methodology
- Explain about IDS IPS Firewalls
- What is bug bounty
- How its use for your carries
- Guidance for next level carrier
Current Threat Landscape
Advanced persistent threats (APT's)
- Evolution of the threat landscape
Stages of an APT attack
Mobile Technology – Vulnerabilities, Threats, & Risk
Activity monitoring & data retrieval
Unauthorized network connectivity
Web view/user interface (UI) impersonation
Sensitive data leakage
Unsafe sensitive data storage
Unsafe sensitive data transmission
Consumerization of IT & Mobile Devices
Consumerization of IT
Cloud & Digital Collaboration
Risk of cloud computing
Web application risk
Benefits of cloud computing
Top Hiring Company
Cyber Security Certification program FAQ’s:
Take training, earn certification and prepare a suitable cyber security resume. Like any other job, cyber security jobs too require proper skillset and certification. However With proper training and guidance entry level cyber security jobs are much easier to secure.
Yes, cyber security is one of highest paying industries, thanks to the increasing demand for cyber security jobs. Entry level cyber security jobs help beginners pave their way into IT industry. Cyber security always gives room to grow. Additionally you’ll be learning new skills and understanding new technologies.
A Cyber security analyst salary depends on his skills. According to Glassdoor most cyber security experts make $92K/Yr. For entry level cyber security jobs, salaries start from $50K/Yr.
Getting hired mostly depends on skills and this varies among individuals. At Folks IT we impart right skills to get hired. Also, cyber security internships might add more value and makes it easy to get hired.
Cyber security training doesn’t require higher level math’s or intensive training. This makes cyber security training program more manageable. Folks IT cyber security course syllabus is designed to provide easy learning experience.