- +1 970-442-2002
The Agile and Scrum online training has been crafted by our leading team of industry experts having substantial experience in Agile methodologies. Agile project management is a methodology designed to work in iterative structure, adapting, and responding to constant feedback. Agile when embedded with the Scrum framework it helps the project teams deliver value to their customers faster and better. This Agile and Scrum training master the incredible concepts of Agile Scrum. This Agile Scrum tutorial will cover various agile and scrum topics useful for building an efficient software development life cycle.
Overview of Agile Training
Agile Scrum is one the most popular methodologies in defining the software development life cycle. Our expert faculty are proactive in providing you with best practices and information about the industry. You will learn the effective ways of using Agile Scrum methodologies effectively.
You will be provided real-time scenarios for practice which will improve your problem-solving ability. FolksIT live instructor-led class is designed to give you the best environment than classroom teaching. These are much more interesting, engaging, and interactive. You will learn about different Scrum roles. Our Agile and Scrum certification is in line with the industry standards currently followed in the market.
Agile Scrum Course Key Features
- Introduction of Agile Scrum
- Core concepts of Agile Methodologies
- Learn Agile Scrum Framework
- Installation and configuration of Scrum
- Understanding Scrum roles
- Learn Agile Scrum tools
- Get Agile Scrum certification
- Provide you with important Agile Scrum interview questions
- Guidance in Building good Agile Scrum resume
- One to One sessions
Who should take this course?
This course primarily benefits software developers, programmers, architects, and testers. Individuals who want to pursue a career in the Agile Scrum domain can also opt. additionally, professionals who want Agile Scrum certification and get job in agile scrum development advance their careers enroll now
- Introduction to Agile
- The History of Agile
- Agile Way of Thinking
- Other Agile Frameworks
- Introduction to Scrum
- Scrum Events and Artifacts
- Articulating Scrum values
- Locating Scrum in empirical process theory
- Scrum Framework as Agile Container
- Distinguishing Scrum's focus on self-management
- How to position the Scrum Master role in the Scrum Team?
- How to identify three key aspects of Agile servant leaders?
- Facilitating the events of the Scrum framework
- Leading Scrum Teams to high performance
- Acting as organization-wide change agent
- Formation of cross-functional teams with individuals having different professional backgrounds
- Balancing conflicting opinions within the team
- Dealing with dysfunctional team members
- Protecting the team from outside interference
- Facilitating the daily Scrum
- Designing engaging and effective Sprint Retrospectives
- Developing responses to typical scenarios
- Tension recognition between traditional management culture and empirical process control
- Helping the to team progress when Agile is not fully adopted by the organization
- Mapping of spheres of influence and maintaining control within the organization
- Soft skills practice for effective servant leadership
- Networking for mutual support and learning
- Giving value to the team performance and make it a yardstick of success
- Ensuring the right metrics are being collected
Top Hiring Company
Agile Scrum Training FAQ’s:
Scrum is a framework utilizing mindset for developing, delivering, and sustaining complex products. It describes a set of meetings, tools, and roles that work together to help build team structure.
We provide you with Agile scrum certification upon completing the course successfully. Our certificate is accredited by many leading organizations. This Certification helps you build trust & credibility for companies hiring.
We would provide you with a video recording of the class conducted and also provide you eLearning material for self-study.
This role is responsible for ensuring the team follows agile values & principles. Scrum master guides and coaches the team through the scrum framework ,agile scrum master.
Scrum is a framework in agile that assistance teams work mutually. frequently thought of considering agile project management framework.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.