- +1 970-442-2002
Some of the ways to bring real-world experiences to online training using scenario-based learning
- Contextualization: E-learning scenarios place the student in a context, which facilitates the retention and assimilation of the content. These examples provide an overview of the situations they may face and prepare them to manage them appropriately.
- Give Meaning to the Learning experience: They show concrete and real actions along with their consequences (both positive and negative), therefore this will have a lasting impact on learners. They will understand the relevance of the content they are learning. Exposing them to real-world problems increases their level of retention.
- Time to Reflect: ELearning scenarios provide the learner time to reflect. And also analyze the situation and enable them in making the right decisions at right time.
- Add Interactivity: Real-time scenarios increase the interactivity of your eLearning courses by creating experiential space. People learn more through experience, therefore including eLearning scenarios helps learners relate to real-life experiences.
- Motivate and Motivate: Learners are motivated to learn as they are exposed to actual scenarios and issues in which they can apply the information they are acquiring. Since there are no winners, the focus is completely on the learning experience.
- Create a more dynamic environment:They help learners integrate subject theory and concepts with professional practice.
- Improve decision making: Real-world scenarios become valuable because they improve the learner's ability to make their own decisions in their daily work activities and situations. Through scenarios, learners can make better decisions about opportunities and threats in the uncertain future they encounter.